吾志如铁,久战弥坚
13012933032
当前位置: 首页 > 船员问答 >> 正文

大型船舶驾驶人员英语口语强化训练句子汇总

时间: 2026-03-08 | 作者: 无产阶级

# 大型船舶驾驶人员英语口语强化训练句子汇总


## 一、实用对话示例


### Dialog 1:追越沟通

*   **M/V Uthai Navee:** I, M/V Uthai Navee, will overtake you on your starboard side. Over.

    *   “尤特海奈维”船:我船“尤特海奈维”号,准备从你的右舷追越,请讲。

*   **M/V Wan Tong:** I can not locate you on my radar. What is your present course and speed now? Over.

    *   “万通”船:我无法在雷达上识别你船,你现在的航向和航速是多少?请讲。

*   **M/V Uthai Navee:** Course 175 degrees, speed 20 knots. Over.

    *   “尤特海奈维”船:航向 175°,速度 20 节,请讲。

*   **M/V Wan Tong:** I identified you on my radar. Advise you make course 200 degrees. Shallow water ahead of you.

    *   “万通”船:我已在雷达上识别你船,建议你航向 200°,你船前方有浅水区。


### Dialog 2:叫拖船

*   **Yong Men/BOCV:** Avonport Port Control. This is M/V Yong Men. I am anchor at Lambs Roadstead. I require tugs. Over.

    *   “永门”船:爱汶港调度,我是“永门”船,我在莱姆斯港外开敞锚地抛锚,需要拖船,请讲。

*   **Avonport P.C:** Roger. How many tugs do you require? Over.

    *   爱汶港口调度:信息已清楚,你需要多少艘拖船?请讲。

*   **Yong Men/BOCV:** I will order two tugs. When will tugs expect to meet me? Over.

    *   “永门”船:我要两艘拖船,拖船预计几点与我船汇合?请讲。

*   **Avonport P.C:** The tugs expect to meet you in half an hour. Out.

    *   爱汶港口调度:拖船半小时内到,完毕。


### Dialog 3:视线不良应对

*   **Captain:** The visibility is expected to decrease to 1,000 meters in the next 4 hours. Chief Mate and Second Mate keep a watch on bow and stern immediately.

    *   船长:未来 4 小时视线预计降至 1000 米,大副、二副立即分别负责船头、船尾瞭望。

*   **Chief Mate:** Yes, sir. I will tell Second Mate as soon as possible.

    *   大副:遵命,我会尽快告知二副。

*   **Captain (on the bridge):** Dead slow ahead.

    *   船长(驾驶台):微速前进。

*   **Third Mate:** Dead slow ahead. Now engine dead slow ahead. (Write down logbook)

    *   三副:微速前进,当前主机微速前进。(填写航海日志)

*   **Captain:** A long blast to warn the vessels in vicinity.

    *   船长:鸣一长声警告附近船舶。

*   **Chief Mate:** The bow is not clear. Fishing boats ahead. Advise hard-a-starboard. (on VHF)

    *   大副:船头视野不清,前方有渔船,建议右满舵。(甚高频通话)


### Dialog 4:沿河而下与引航站沟通

*   **Yuan Ji/BJVL:** Newharbour Pilot Station. This is Chinese M/V Yuan Ji. Call sign BJVL. My destination is Avonport. My ETA at Pilot Station is 1330 local time. Draft forward 6 meters. Draft aft 6.9 meters. I have a list to starboard of one degree. Over.

    *   “远吉”船:新港引航站,我是中国“远吉”船,呼号 BJVL,目的港为爱汶港,预抵引航站时间为当地时间 1330 时,前吃水 6 米,后吃水 6.9 米,右倾 1°,请讲。

*   **Newharbour Pilot Station:** M/V Yuan Ji. Visibility is reduced by fog. Visibility is expected to decrease to 2,000 meters in one hour. There are salvage operations in position south side of fairway. Navigate with caution. Over.

    *   新港引航站:“远吉”船,因雾视线减弱,1 小时后视线预计降至 2000 米,航道南侧有打捞作业,谨慎航行,请讲。

*   **(after a while)** **Newharbour Pilot Station:** M/V Yuan Ji. Newharbour Pilot Station. Vessel Lima will turn at the Refinery Quay ahead of you. Advise you stay clear of the fairway. Over.

    *   新港引航站:“远吉”船,这里是新港引航站,“利马”船将在你船前方的炼油厂码头掉头,建议你船等待清让航道,请讲。

*   **Yuan Ji/BJVL:** Newharbour Pilot Station. M/V Yuan Ji. I am proceeding at reduced speed. I will wait for M/V Lima to clear before entering fairway. Over.

    *   “远吉”船:新港引航站,“远吉”船正在减速航行,将等待“利马”船清让后再进入航道,请讲。

*   **New harbour Pilot Station:** Stand by on VHF channel 16, out.

    *   新港引航站:守听甚高频 16 频道,通信结束。


### Dialog 5:拖船作业

*   **M/V Eternal Glory:** Hold on your towing line. Make fast please. Forward tug. Over.

    *   “永恒荣耀”船:前拖船,抓紧你船拖缆,请绑牢,请讲。


---


## 二、实用表达汇总


### 1. 拖船相关 (Tug Operations)


*   **How many tugs am I mandatory to take?**

    *   我船必须配备几艘拖船?

*   **You are mandatory to take two tugs according to Port Regulations.**

    *   根据港口规则,你船必须配备两艘拖船。

*   **You are mandatory to take a tug fore and a tug aft.**

    *   你船必须船头、船尾各配备一艘拖船。

*   **I intend to order tug (s).**

    *   我船准备申请拖船。

*   **In what position will tug (s) meet me?**

    *   拖船将在什么位置与我船汇合?

*   **Tug (s) will meet you in position 33°45′N, 101°17′E at 1200 local time.**

    *   拖船将于当地时间 1200 时在 33°45′N,101°17′E 处与你船汇合。

*   **Wait for tug (s) in position 03°16′S, 121°15′E.**

    *   在 03°16′S,121°15′E 处等待拖船。

*   **Am I mandatory to take my towing lines?**

    *   我船必须自带拖缆吗?

*   **You are mandatory to take your towing lines.**

    *   你船必须自带拖缆。

*   **No, you are not mandatory to take towing lines of tug.**

    *   不,你船无需使用拖船的拖缆。

*   **Tug services suspended until April 20th 1200 local time.**

    *   4 月 20 日当地时间 1200 时前,拖船服务暂停。

*   **Tug services resumed on April 20th at 1200 local time.**

    *   拖船服务将于 4 月 20 日当地时间 1200 时恢复。

*   **We will take 2 tugs.**

    *   我船将使用两艘拖船。

*   **Tug (s) will pull.**

    *   拖船将进行拖带。

*   **Tug (s) will push.**

    *   拖船将进行顶推。

*   **Stand by for making fast tug (s).**

    *   准备绑牢拖船。

*   **Standing by for making fast tug (s).**

    *   已准备好绑牢拖船。

*   **Use centre lead.**

    *   使用中间导缆孔(轮)。

*   **Use Panama lead.**

    *   使用巴拿马导缆孔(轮)。

*   **Use fairlead amidships.**

    *   使用船中导缆孔(轮)。

*   **Use fairlead on port bow.**

    *   使用左舷船头导缆孔(轮)。

*   **Use fairlead on port quarter.**

    *   使用左舷船尾导缆孔(轮)。

*   **Use fairlead on starboard bow.**

    *   使用右舷船头导缆孔(轮)。

*   **Use fairlead on starboard quarter.**

    *   使用右舷船尾导缆孔(轮)。

*   **Use open chock.**

    *   使用开口导缆钳。

*   **Use close chock.**

    *   使用闭口导缆钳。

*   **Use cleat.**

    *   使用羊角桩。

*   **Use padeye.**

    *   使用小缆孔。

*   **Use bullnose.**

    *   使用船首导缆孔。

*   **Sending heaving line to tug.**

    *   向拖船投掷撇缆。

*   **Lower towing line (s) to tug.**

    *   向拖船下放拖缆。

*   **Slack away towing line (s).**

    *   松放拖缆。

*   **Lower towing line (s) 5 metres from water.**

    *   下放拖缆至距水面 5 米处。

*   **Lower towing line 3 metres above water.**

    *   下放拖缆至距水面 3 米处。

*   **Make fast tug (s).**

    *   绑牢拖船。

*   **Make fast tug (s) forward.**

    *   绑牢前拖船。

*   **Make fast tug (s) on port bow.**

    *   绑牢左舷船头拖船。

*   **Make fast tug (s) on starboard bow.**

    *   绑牢右舷船头拖船。

*   **Make fast two tugs aft.**

    *   绑牢船尾两艘拖船。

*   **Make fast two tugs on port quarter.**

    *   绑牢左舷船尾两艘拖船。

*   **Make fast two tugs on starboard quarter.**

    *   绑牢右舷船尾两艘拖船。

*   **Make fast forward tug alongside on port side.**

    *   绑牢停靠左舷的前拖船。

*   **Make fast forward tug alongside on starboard.**

    *   绑牢停靠右舷的前拖船。

*   **Make fast two tugs on each bow.**

    *   绑牢每舷船头两艘拖船。

*   **Make fast two tugs on each quarter.**

    *   绑牢每舷船尾两艘拖船。

*   **Put eyes of towing lines on bitts.**

    *   将拖缆琵琶扣套在缆桩上。

*   **Keep well clear of towing line (s).**

    *   远离拖缆。

*   **Stand by for letting go tug (s).**

    *   准备解掉拖船(释放拖缆)。

*   **Standing by for letting go tug (s).**

    *   已准备好解掉拖船(释放拖缆)。

*   **Let go tug (s).**

    *   解掉拖船。

*   **Tug is let go.**

    *   拖船已解。

*   **Tugs are let go.**

    *   拖船已解。

*   **Towing line broken.**

    *   拖缆已断裂。


### 2. 位置相关 (Position & Navigation)


*   **You are entering fairway.**

    *   你船正进入航道。

*   **Your position 42°15′N, 142°18′E.**

    *   你船位置为 42°15′N, 142°18′E。

*   **Your position 170 degrees 3 nautical miles from Lao Tie Shan lighthouse.**

    *   你船位置为老铁山灯塔 170°方向 3 海里处。

*   **We are in sight.**

    *   我船与你船处于互见状态。

*   **You are passing fishing area.**

    *   你船正通过渔区。

*   **You are in centre of fairway.**

    *   你船位于航道中央。

*   **You are on reference line.**

    *   你船位于参照线上。

*   **You are not on reference line.**

    *   你船不在参照线上。

*   **You are in middle of fairway.**

    *   你船位于航道中间。

*   **You are on east side of fairway.**

    *   你船位于航道东侧。

*   **You are on reference line of fairway.**

    *   你船位于航道参照线上。

*   **You are approaching starboard limit of fairway.**

    *   你船正接近航道右边界。

*   **You are approaching port limit of fairway.**

    *   你船正接近航道左边界。

*   **You are approaching reference line of fairway.**

    *   你船正接近航道参照线。

*   **Your position buoy No.3, distance 3 cables to port side of reference line.**

    *   你船位置为 3 号浮标处,距参照线左侧 3 链。

*   **Your position buoy No.2, distance 4 cables to starboard of reference line.**

    *   你船位置为 2 号浮标处,距参照线右侧 4 链。

*   **Your position distance 400 metres from intersection of reference line.**

    *   你船位置距参照线交点 400 米。

*   **Your position distance 500 metres from intersection of reference line A and reference line B and distance 700 metres to port side of reference line C.**

    *   你船位置为参照线 A 与 B 交点处 500 米,距参照线 C 左侧 700 米。

*   **M/V Fuji Maru has reported at way point "C".**

    *   “富士丸”船已报告抵达转向点"C"。

*   **You are getting closer to vessel ahead.**

    *   你船正逐渐靠近前方船舶。

*   **Vessel on opposite course passing your port side.**

    *   对向航行船舶正从你船左舷驶过。

*   **Vessel on opposite course passing your starboard side.**

    *   对向航行船舶正从你船右舷驶过。

*   **M/V Tian Jang 10 cables ahead of you on your port bow.**

    *   “天江”船位于你船左舷船头 10 链处。

*   **M/V Tian He 2 kilometres ahead of you on your starboard.**

    *   “天河”船位于你船右舷船头 2 公里处。

*   **M/V Tian Huai ahead of you on opposite course.**

    *   “天淮”船与你船对向航行。

*   **M/V Tian Shan following you will overtake you on your port side.**

    *   “天山”船跟随你船,将从你船左舷追越。

*   **M/V Tian Hua following you will overtake you on your starboard side.**

    *   “天华”船跟随你船,将从你船右舷追越。

*   **Vessel anchored ahead of you in position 46°45′N, 006°34′W.**

    *   前方船舶在 46°45′N, 006°34′W 处抛锚。

*   **You will meet crossing traffic in position 32°24′N, 155°06′E.**

    *   你船将在 32°24′N, 155°06′E 处与横向交叉船舶相遇。

*   **We are in close-quarters situation.**

    *   我船与你船处于紧迫局面。

*   **Vessel ahead of you obstructing your movement.**

    *   前方船舶阻碍你船航行。

*   **Vessel entering fairway at buoy No.2.**

    *   船舶在 2 号浮标处进入航道。

*   **Vessel leaving fairway at buoy No.6.**

    *   船舶在 6 号浮标处离开航道。

*   **Buoy No.3 distance 500 metres ahead.**

    *   3 号浮标位于前方 500 米处。

*   **Vessel ahead of you turning.**

    *   前方船舶正在转向。

*   **Vessel astern of you anchoring.**

    *   你船后方船舶正在抛锚。

*   **Vessel port of you increasing speed.**

    *   你船左舷船舶正在加速。

*   **Vessel starboard of you decreasing speed.**

    *   你船右舷船舶正在减速。

*   **Vessel ahead of you not under command.**

    *   前方船舶失控。

*   **Vessel astern of you overtaking you.**

    *   你船后方船舶正在追越你船。

*   **Vessel ahead of you not comply with TSS.**

    *   前方船舶违反分道通航制。

*   **I am stand-on vessel.**

    *   我船为直航船。

*   **Traffic clearance required before entering the fairway.**

    *   进入航道前需等待航道清让。

*   **Do not enter traffic lane.**

    *   禁止进入航道。

*   **Proceed to emergency anchorage.**

    *   驶向应急锚地。

*   **Vessels are advised to keep clear of fishing area.**

    *   建议船舶远离渔区。

*   **Vessels are advised to avoid collision in narrow waters.**

    *   建议船舶在狭水道内注意避碰。

*   **You may enter traffic lane.**

    *   你船可进入航道。

*   **Traffic clearance granted.**

    *   航道已清让。

*   **You may enter traffic lane in position 33°40′N, 006°18′E at 0900 UTC.**

    *   你船可在世界协调时 0900 时,于 33°40′N, 006°18′E 处进入航道。

*   **You may enter traffic route in position 30°11′S, 101°35′E.**

    *   你船可在 30°11′S, 101°35′E 处进入航道。

*   **Do not pass report point "C" until 0800 UTC.**

    *   世界协调时 0800 时前,禁止通过报告点"C"。

*   **Report at next way point "D" at 0830 UTC.**

    *   请于世界协调时 0830 时,在下次转向点"D"处报告。

*   **You must arrive at way point "A" at 1200 UTC.**

    *   你船必须于世界协调时 1200 时抵达转向点"A"。

*   **Your berth is clear.**

    *   你船泊位已清空。

*   **Do not arrive in position 40°04′N, 132°16′E before 0900 UTC.**

    *   世界协调时 0900 时前,禁止抵达 40°04′N, 132°16′E 处。

*   **Do not arrive in position 00°16′N, 121°32′E after 1330 UTC.**

    *   世界协调时 1330 时后,禁止抵达 00°16′N, 121°32′E 处。

*   **Tide with you.**

    *   你船顺流。

*   **Tide against you.**

    *   你船逆流。

*   **It is dangerous to anchor in your present position.**

    *   在当前位置抛锚存在危险。

*   **It is dangerous to remain in your present position.**

    *   停留在当前船位存在危险。

*   **It is dangerous to alter course to port side.**

    *   向左转向存在危险。


下一篇:暂无
欢迎咨询
快捷咨询
资深船员一对一为您解答问题
电话
咨询服务电话
13012933032
微信
二维码
关注了解更多信息
QQ
推荐公司
贝什集团(Bernhard Schult BSM贝什船舶管理集团(Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement)是一家总部位于德国的高集成度海事服务公司,在质量、多样性和船队规模方面是...
中远海运集装箱有限公司(China Li 中远海运集装箱运输有限公司(简称“中远海运集运”或“公司”)隶属于中国远洋海运集团有限公司,系沪港两地上市企业中远海运控股股份有限公司全资子公司。中远海运集运年...
中海集装箱运输有限公司(CHINA SH 中国中海集装箱运输股份有限公司(简称:中海集运,港交所:2866,上交所:601866)是中国海运集团(中国海运)旗下的是集装箱海运公司,总部设在中国上海,主要...
中远集装箱运输有限公司(Cosco Co 中远集装箱运输有限公司(英文:Cosco Container Lines Co., Ltd., COSCON,简称中远集运)是中国远洋运输集团(中远集团)所属专...
热门推荐
中国国际旅行卫生保健协会(010)82023321 (010)62054210 北京市朝阳区华严北里甲1号健翔山庄B11,12座北京国际旅行卫生保健中心(...
北京市和平里医院 北京市东城区和平里北街18号 010-58043025 天津港口医院 天津市塘沽区新港二号路1482号 02...